Help Wanted!

13 May 2014


One of my goals for 2014 (at the encouragement of my lovely friends and family) is to open an Etsy shop! One of my amazing Christmas gifts was a professional printer and I have enjoyed printing custom stationery and cards at home the past few months, experimenting and trying new ideas. Some people even paid me for the work so I figure why not open an Etsy shop and see if anyone bites? Maybe start a Paris piggy bank with some extra mullah? So I decided I should make a logo, inspired by my family nickname and my old blog.

But I need your help! Designing for yourself is so hard and I am feeling incredibly indecisive. So which do you like? Logo 1, 2, 3 or 4? What would you like to see stamped on the back of a card? Opinions and suggestions always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground