Instamissimo

28 March 2014












I have always been a huge admirer of artist Asia Pietrzyk and love keeping up with the work on her blog, or finding her on other spots like DLF. I particularly love her maps and it's inspired some projects of my own. Her latest project is entitled Instamissimo and it's just the coolest. She takes her favorite instagrams that pop up on her feed and illustrates them. I love how her style is so relaxed and approachable but there is real elegance in the choices she takes with certain lines and specifiaclly her color palettes. Below are some of my favorites so far.

PS on a super unrelated note if you like the New Yorker or Jason Schwatrzman or funny videos that make you smile click here

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground